At Brown & Bigelow,
we work with the industry’s leading suppliers…….
to promote the world’s most recognizable brands…….
and we’ve been doing it since 1896.
Let us put it all together for you!
Our mission is to help clients strengthen important business relationships by incorporating branded apparel and promotional products into their promotional programs.
Relationships contribute to the success of all businesses. Let us help you strengthen the relationships that are important to your business.
Relationships with Customers
Promotional Products Retain Customers.
- They let your customers know you appreciate their business.
- They keep your name and logo in front of your customers and prospects when buying decisions are made.
- Industry research shows that Customers who receive promotional products develop a preference for doing business with the advertiser.
Contact us to design and implement your own customer retention program.
Relationships with Sales People
Promotional Products Motivate and Reward Sales People.
- They are effective tools to reinforce corporate goals and to keep your sales message in front of your sales people.
- They promote sales incentive contests in exciting and creative ways.
- Merchandise based sales incentive contests can motivate sales people to sell specific products or increase their overall sales.
- Awards recognize sales performance and instill a sense of loyalty with sales people.
Contact us to design and implement your own sales incentive and recognition programs for your sales people.
Relationships with Employees
Promotional Products Motivate Employees and Improve Job Performance.
Research shows that the two most important factors contributing to employee morale are communication and recognition. Promotional products are effective tools for both.
- They communicate and reinforce important messages to employees.
- They promote healthy lifestyles in wellness programs.
- They recognize accomplishments.
- They acknowledge years of service.
- They reward performance.
Contact us to design and implement your own employee communication and recognition programs.
Relationships with your Community
Promotional Products Strengthen Community Ties.
When you donate promotional products to a charitable event or community organization, you help raise money for a good cause, boost your company’s profile and let the community know you truly care.
- Encourage participation in charitable events
- Promote fundraising campaigns
- Reward volunteers
- Build community goodwill
- Reflect your company’s principles
Contact us to boost your community visibility today.
Relationships with Vendors
Promotional Products Strengthen Vendor Relationships.
Giving promotional gifts to your vendors acknowledges their contribution to your success and strengthens your strategic partnerships.
- Promote quality standards
- Reinforce the importance of on-time shipments
- Recognize successful customer service
Contact us to strengthen your vendor relationships today.
Relationships with your Dealers
Promotional Products Encourage Dealers to Sell Your Products.
"How do I encourage our dealers to sell our product instead of someone else's?"
A targeted dealer incentive campaign may be the answer!
- Carry your sales message
- Support product education with dealers
- Promote brand awareness
- Motivate channel partners
Contact us to increase your dealer-driven sales today.